$3 Per Year Web Hosting

Tuesday 26 May 2015

A Dog Used A Trampoline To Escape His Yard And Follow His Owner To Work

Thomas McCormack was sitting on his train when his pup, Paddy, just came and sat down next to him.

SWNS

"I was just on my way to work and went to the train station," he told the Kirkintilloch Herald. "I jumped on the train and the next thing I know Paddy comes in and sits on the seat next to me. I was shocked. He just looked at me as if he was saying 'Where are you going?'"

McCormack and Paddy reenacted his journey in a video for SWNS.

The pup apparently had used a trampoline to hurl himself over a fence, and then tracked his owner all the way to his train car.

The pup apparently had used a trampoline to hurl himself over a fence, and then tracked his owner all the way to his train car.

youtube.com


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Animals http://ift.tt/1FdOLpV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

$3 Per Year Web Hosting