$3 Per Year Web Hosting

Thursday 26 June 2014

91 Thoughts You Have On Your First Trip To Disneyworld

“HOW IS EVERYONE SO NICE??”



Flickr: 10245245@N07


1. OMG I'M HERE! I'M HERE!

2. EVEN THE BUSES TO THE HOTELS FEEL LIKE RIDES.

3. Ah this is the most fun place ever.

4. WHERE DO I START???

5. Epcot? OKAY LET'S GO.

6. OMG FREE SODA.

7. OMG TOO MUCH FREE SODA.

8. All these countries in one place is way cuter than I thought.

9. I want all the foods.

10. I wish I had three stomachs.

11. This generic African country section is…uh…weirdly generic?

12. It's only been a few hours, is it weird my feet already hurt?

13. Ok keep walking.

14. WHERE ARE THE CHURROS IN HERE??

15. I'm going to be walking off all the crap I'm putting in my body, right?

16. There is so much to do here!

17. I actually can't believe how friendly everyone is.

18. I would not be this friendly if I had to work in this heat all day.

19. Just how do they do it?

20. Is it something in the water?

21. OMG IT'S MICKEY.



alwaysdisneybound.tumblr.com


22. Be cool, be cool.

23. You are an adult, you are an adult.

24. OH SCREW THAT, THIS IS DISNEYWORLD.




View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Animals http://ift.tt/1nHQImg

Created by Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

$3 Per Year Web Hosting