$3 Per Year Web Hosting

Tuesday 31 March 2015

This Dog Just Sent The Cutest Apology To A High School Librarian

Ms. Mabel is a Basset Hound just full of regret.


But as you can see, she was very sorry:


But as you can see, she was very sorry:


"Ms. Schmitt ~ My mom hid this from me, but I can smell a Pulitzer Prize winner from a mile away. Frankly, I found the ending to be quite disappointing (as you can see). I did all future readers a favor. My mom says it's coming out of my allowance. (I was saving for a new collar).

I'm sorry,

Ms. Mabel"


imgur.com / reddit.com


Don't fret, Ms. Mabel! No one can stay mad at such a cute dog for long.


Don't fret, Ms. Mabel! No one can stay mad at such a cute dog for long.


alxbngala.tumblr.com






from BuzzFeed - Animals http://ift.tt/1NAAkzW

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

$3 Per Year Web Hosting