$3 Per Year Web Hosting

Thursday 26 March 2015

This Cartoonist Has Absolutely Captured The Agony Of Living With A Cat

WHY won’t she love me?


These hilarious sketches are by 25-year-old French cartoonist Claude Combacau, from Paris.


These hilarious sketches are by 25-year-old French cartoonist Claude Combacau, from Paris.


Claude works as a graphic designer when she's not making these incredible designs. She tells us that she does have a cat of her own, whom she "loves deeply".


She says: "She's like my own child and I'm crazy about her. Her name is Ibuprofen, she's two years old, she mews a LOT and loves to destroy rolls of toilet paper, but she's not half as horrible as the character I created."


You can follow Claude on Tumblr, but trust me: you also need to check out her Instagram and Facebook.


Enjoy!


catsass.me



catsass.me



catsass.me



catsass.me




View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Animals http://ift.tt/1yd9KG9

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

$3 Per Year Web Hosting