$3 Per Year Web Hosting

Thursday 28 August 2014

11 Kitties Who Are Now Wondering If They Are Cats

Sanrio just revealed that Hello Kitty is not a cat and it’s causing existential crises among cats everywhere.


"Ever since Hello Kitty came out and said she wasn't a cat, I've been up all night questioning my OWN catdom."


"Ever since Hello Kitty came out and said she wasn't a cat, I've been up all night questioning my OWN catdom."


imgur.com


"If someone who looks like a cat is actually not a cat, does that mean...I'm not one either??"


"If someone who looks like a cat is actually not a cat, does that mean...I'm not one either??"


imgur.com



imgur.com




View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Animals http://ift.tt/1wJlMuP

Created by Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

$3 Per Year Web Hosting