$3 Per Year Web Hosting

Wednesday 27 December 2017

19 Dogs Caught Being Bad That Will Make You Say, "Been There"

We’ll love them no matter what.

"Thank God you're here because something TERRIBLE happened and I had absolutely nothing to do with it."

Instagram: @mrkenbarklow

"What? No, I was just sitting here the whole time and don't even know what you're talking about."

"Oh, was this what you were looking for?"

"I refuse to look at you because I did nothing wrong and you can't prove that I did."

Instagram: @rhoziefranco

"Haha, no it's been pretty tame since you left. Why do you ask? How was your night?"

"I was just trying them on, I swear!"

Instagram: @petsarepets

"Uh... Well... I mean... Okay, the thing is..."

"Uh... Well... I mean... Okay, the thing is..."

Instagram: teddy_the_canadian_frenchie / Via Instagram: @teddy_the_canadian_frenchie

"Sup? This is broken. Dunno how."

Instagram: @tian_welly

"It was like this when I got here."

"Sorry, no one is home. Please try again later."

"Look! I found a fun new place to hang out and also the plant died."

Instagram: @guiltydogs

"Are you here to help us take inventory? We have a lot of work to do."

Instagram: @carlos_8844

"I'm usually allowed to eat this many. It's fine."

"I'm usually allowed to eat this many. It's fine."

giphy.com / Via giphy.com

"Damn, that looks tasty. I mean... no it doesn't."

Instagram: @dosperritosak

"The couch exploded and I'm kinda freaked out about it, so could you give me some space, please?"

Instagram: @geoffreyskywalker

"Listen, I hear you. But it wasn't me."

Instagram: @luna_the_kingcollie

"Couldn't have been me. I've been sleeping the entire time."

Instagram: @frenchie_charliebug

"I don't want to point fingers, but it was definitely him."

"IT WAS ME! IT WAS ALL ME! PLEASE FORGIVE ME I LOVE YOU, HUMAN!"



from BuzzFeed - Animals http://ift.tt/2BHHuUF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

$3 Per Year Web Hosting