$3 Per Year Web Hosting

Monday 27 February 2017

People Are In Love With This Dog Who Waits For A Girl After School Every Day

“We will never ever deserve dogs and that is a fact.”

This is Elisa Lee, a 17-year-old high school senior in Lakewood, California.

This is Elisa Lee, a 17-year-old high school senior in Lakewood, California.

Elisa Lee

AND THIS IS RALPH.

AND THIS IS RALPH.

Elisa and Ralph first met at the beginning of the school year, when her friend was driving her home. That's when she saw Ralph outside his house near her school.

"At first I was afraid that he would bite me, since most dogs would bark at you and seem aggressive if you came near their house," Elisa told BuzzFeed News.

Elisa Lee

"Days passed and he was still waiting there, so one of my friends encouraged me to try to pet him," she said.

"Days passed and he was still waiting there, so one of my friends encouraged me to try to pet him," she said.

And just like that, it was love.

"The first time I pet him he was so excited and started licking my hand and pawing at it," she said.


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Animals http://ift.tt/2lNWnQ6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

$3 Per Year Web Hosting