$3 Per Year Web Hosting

Thursday 29 December 2016

People Are Sobbing Over This Family’s Dog That Found The Collar Of Their Dog That Died

We really, really, really, really don’t deserve dogs.

Meet Zoey.

Meet Zoey.

Zoey was a German shepherd–rottweiler mix living in Dallas, Georgia. Sadly, she died last May, when she was hit by a car at just one-and-a-half years old.

"She came with me to college and everything. My entire family loved her. She would come to the lake with us, and she slept with me every single night," Jessica Klein, Zoey's 19-year-old owner, told Buzzfeed News. "Zoey was always there. She went through so much stuff with me."

Jessica Klein

But, on Christmas morning, Riley had a big surprise for her family.

But, on Christmas morning, Riley had a big surprise for her family.

"Riley comes up to me in the backyard with something in her mouth, and I was like, what does she have in her mouth?" Klein said. "And it was Zoey’s collar."

Jessica Klein


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Animals http://ift.tt/2ieMCGX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

$3 Per Year Web Hosting