$3 Per Year Web Hosting

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Liam Hemsworth Went Vegan

“I feel nothing but positive, mentally and physically. I love it,” he told the magazine.

In the latest issue of Men's Health, Liam Hemsworth opened up about his new rescue dog, love of surfing, fitness routine and a brand new habit in his life: his vegan diet.

In the latest issue of Men's Health, Liam Hemsworth opened up about his new rescue dog, love of surfing, fitness routine and a brand new habit in his life: his vegan diet.

Stan Honda / AFP / Getty Images

Men's Fitness: You're a carnivore who recently adopted a vegan diet. What ultimately made you decide to do that?

Liam Hemsworth: My own health, and after all the information I gathered about the mistreatment of animals, I couldn't continue to eat meat. The more I was aware of, the harder and harder it was to do. About six months ago I went and saw a nutritionist to do a blood-diet analysis. He basically told me, based on my blood type and all the other different little tests they do, that red meat was good for me, and I should eat a lot more red meat and various other foods. So I started doing that, and the more red meat I ate, the worse I felt...

And then he got a ~little inspiration~ from his friends.

And then he got a ~little inspiration~ from his friends.

youtube.com


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Animals http://ift.tt/1N5wi6l
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

$3 Per Year Web Hosting