$3 Per Year Web Hosting

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Look How Bloody Excited This Stolen Pug Is To Be Reunited With Her Owner

“As soon as I saw her, her little tail went into overdrive and I instantly knew it was her.”

Police have released a video of a woman being reunited with her very excitable pet pug after it was stolen.

youtube.com

Lola the pug was discovered after Essex police searched an address in Fern Hill Lane, in Harlow, last week.

The dog was later reunited with her owner, Kate Witham, at Harlow police station.

"I had been so worried about Lola since she went missing so when I got the call from the police I was over the moon," Witham said.

“As soon as I saw her, her little tail went into overdrive and I instantly knew it was her. I am just so happy to have her back.”

“As soon as I saw her, her little tail went into overdrive and I instantly knew it was her. I am just so happy to have her back.”

Essex Police / Via youtube.com

Essex police said three people – two men aged 34 and 22, and a woman aged 23 – were arrested following the search of the Harlow property.

The trio were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to burgle and the woman was also arrested on suspicion of theft after Lola was discovered.

The men were later released on bail and the woman was released without charge as there was insufficient evidence to proceed.

Detective inspector Alison Hooper said: "We have been working hard to tackle a recent spike in burglaries and car crime in the Harlow area and these arrests are just part of our response. We have also recently charged another man with conspiracy to steal and two others with burglary and they are currently before the courts."


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Animals http://ift.tt/1NTSZrL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

$3 Per Year Web Hosting