$3 Per Year Web Hosting

Thursday 23 April 2015

Advice From Lonesome George To The Last Male Northern White Rhino

Sudan the rhino is the last male of his kind, and Lonesome George has some words of wisdom to throw his way.

Dear Sudan,

Hey buddy, it may be weird that I'm writing you since I'm dead and all, but I've been in your position and I know how stressful it is. I'm allowed to write one letter a year from the great beyond and I chose YOU. You've got a lot more than just oxpecker birds riding on your shoulders. The continued existence of your ENTIRE SPECIES is all dependent on you. You want lil baby Sudans running around the African savannah? You better start making moves.

I know you've got TWO lovely rhino ladies just waiting to be wooed. You're lucky to have so many options. Don't fret, Ole George has been there too, and I want to give you my advice on how to not go extinct.

So here is my list of advice on how to woo a lady:

Michael Melford / Via National Geographic Creative

Don't let the fame get to your head. When I was the last male of my kind I was all like "Who needs girls when I've got friends like David Attenborough?"

Don't let the fame get to your head. When I was the last male of my kind I was all like "Who needs girls when I've got friends like David Attenborough?"

BBC / Via thesundaytimes.co.uk

Buy her some flowers.

Buy her some flowers.

But not roses. Roses are cliche.

G-miner / Getty Images

Tell her she looks hella good under that African starlight.

Tell her she looks hella good under that African starlight.

Mrswilkins / Getty Images


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Animals http://ift.tt/1EhOfdq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

$3 Per Year Web Hosting