$3 Per Year Web Hosting

Saturday 28 April 2018

This Artist's 3-D Felt Portraits Will Actually Blow Your Mind

It’s unreal how realistic they look.

Hanna Tsukanova, a Kiev, Ukraine based artist, is the person behind these life-like 3-D felt portraits of animals.

Instagram: @runo_art

She has a PhD in Sciences, Social Communications and a Master's in Journalism.

Instagram: @runo_art

But five years ago is when she first bought sheep's wool and needles, and tried to make toys.

Instagram: @runo_art

"My first toys were like cartoon characters, but over a year ago I tried to make realistic animals," she told BuzzFeed.

Instagram: @runo_art

She spends about 10 on each portrait and the results are amazing.

Instagram: @runo_art

THERE'S JUST SO.

Instagram: @runo_art

MUCH.

Instagram: @runo_art

DEPTH.

Instagram: @runo_art

"I really love what I do. I want to have new clients, and I want them to be happy to receive my products."

Instagram: @runo_art



from BuzzFeed - Animals https://ift.tt/2HC9Erd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

$3 Per Year Web Hosting