$3 Per Year Web Hosting

Monday 26 October 2015

Someone Actually Got A Pizza Rat Tattoo

Like, a real tattoo. That lasts forever.

Remember Pizza Rat? That rodent who inspired us all with his strength and determination in the wake of very heavy pizza?

instagram.com

Well, he inspired one New Yorker so much that they got the lil' guy tattooed on their leg.

"A rat dragging a slice of pizza down dirty subway stairs really feels like a genuine thing that is exclusive to New York City," Will Scholl, a Queens native and self-described "guy dumb enough to get the Pizza Rat tattoo," told BuzzFeed. "I had also been thinking about getting something representative of NYC for a while, and when I saw the video, I knew this was what it should be."

"A few people called me an idiot, but I don't care. It's a fun, 'who gives a shit' tattoo, and that's what some people just don't get."

instagram.com

The artist behind the tattoo is Kati Vaughn of Magic Cobra Tattoo in Brooklyn.

"I was super excited about it, not only getting to put a spin on two classic representations of New York iconography, but being able to stylize it in my own way," said Vaughn. "I don't think either of us knew how much attention it would attract."

instagram.com


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Animals http://ift.tt/1jZsic2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

$3 Per Year Web Hosting