$3 Per Year Web Hosting

Monday 14 July 2014

46 Thoughts Every Sloth Has

What day is it?



Thinkstock / thinkstockphotos.com|shane+partridge


1. What day is it?

2. How long have I been asleep, jeez.

3. Hope I didn't miss any important phone calls while I was out.

4. Not that anybody calls me THAT often, but still.

5. It'd be a shame to miss out on the one time someone does.

6. Maybe I should get a louder ringtone.

7. Just kidding, once I'm asleep I'm basically dead to the world.

8. Makes for peaceful rest, though.



Thinkstock / thinkstockphotos.com|AnatoleFrance


9. I wonder if other animals love breakfast as much as I do.

10. The only problem is that I never make it to the drive-thru window in time for that menu. Like, they should really have extended breakfast hours on weekends.

11. We should've advanced that far as a society by now.

12. Guess I'm left to my own devices as far as food goes.

13. Eh, I'm not in any rush.

14. I'll eat. Eventually.

15. Haha, "fast" food. Get it? Good ol' sloth humor.




View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Animals http://ift.tt/1zC25nI

Created by Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

$3 Per Year Web Hosting